Is there a Stam that is a shoulder bag (not a chain strap)?

1. Can someone post a picture of a stam (or similiar to a stam) MJ bag that has a leather strap? I know there are a few types out there- just wondering if this bag exists

2. Hmm... none that I know of except the resort bags with the diagonal zippers. Those have canvas straps that can be worn crossbody.

3. I've never seen a Stam-style bag with anything other than a chain strap. There are quilted leather bags that have leather straps, or partial chain straps with leather shoulder pads, but I haven't seen anything that looks like a Stam.

Is there a reason you don't like the chain strap? I have a 1st season Baby Stam and a Mina bag and both of them are very easy to carry. The Mina is made from goat leather which weighs a lot less than calf. The chain is hollowed out so the bag is not as heavy as you might think. I actually tend to overload my bags & I haven't had any problems with the Mina weighing me down and/or hurting my shoulder (plus I have pretty bad back problems).

I have ended up loving the Mina much more than I thought I would - it's actually satisfied my "need" for a Stam since I'd probably use the chain strap more often that the double handles.

4. there's the 'karen' bag i think, that's a kisslock like the stam, but has a tortiseshell chain...and then if i recall correctly, there's another with silver and leather chains...

5. There is the Stam hobo, shown here from eluxury.
    [​IMG]
    It is hobo style and has the one leather shoulder strap. You can remove the chain strap if you want to.
    Is this what you are referring to?

6. Thanks for ^^^everyones replies --- actually the stam hobo is cute but not exactly what I was looking for (at least for now until I see it in person).

I came across something that I might really like...what do you guys think of the Margot? Does anyone own one or have pics of one?
    It seems really nice!!