Is There A Diff Between The 08 Bubble Gum And 08 Petal Pink?!

1. SORRY, I AM CONFUSED - I THOUGHT THERE WERE ONLY GOING TO BE TWO PINKS FOR 08 AND NOW I AM HEARING THERE IS LIGHT MAGENTA,BUBBLE GUM AND PETAL PINK - CAN SOMEONE PLEASE CLARIFY FOR ME:confused1::wondering TIA ;)

2. bubblegum and petal pink are the same colour

3. Oh my gosh, see what little I know, Lol, I just bought the most fabulous bag at Neiman's....the 08 Giant City with GGH and the SA said it was Bubblegum, and now I see that petal pink and bubblegum are the same. Why is that???? I am trying to learn more as I love Balenciagas. TIA. By the way, I have seen pics on here of the 08 City without the GGH and I think I really prefer it with the GGH. What are your opinions girls??????? :confused1::happydance:

4. The official name is Petal Pink. We've been calling it bubblegum pink because we were originally told it was going to be like the '05 bubblegum. Hence the confusion!

5. Thanks Twiggers, I guess NM has it in their computer as bubblegum as the SA went and looked it up on the computer and said it was bubblegum. Oh well, it is a gorgeous shade of pink, very rich and not yukky like pepto bismol, Lol! I especially love the GGH on it. :woohoo:

6. The official name direct from Balenciaga Corporate is "Bubblegum Pink" - but BalNY chose to name it "petal pink" in their store. BalNY is a retailer, like NM. NM decided to keep the official name of "Bubblegum pink," so really NM is staying closer to the Balenciaga party line than BalNY is. Confusing, huh? ;)

P.S. what is Barney's calling it?

7. Thanks for this information....yes, it is very confusing especially to us newbies. When I bought my first balbag, a black City, I didn't know whether I would really like it or not. I fell madly in love with it! Love it! So now I have two and I just died when I saw this pink one. The GGH makes it really pop and it is sooo gorgeous. I do think I'm hooked now. :yahoo:

8. Balenciaga Milan calls it bubblegum.