Is There A Carlos Look-A-Like Bag Available

1. I am new to this forum so please be gentle :smile:. I wondered if anyone knows in the purse world if there is a website or designer that makes a bag that's similar to the famous black drawstring Carlos Falchi purse that Jessica Simpson carries?
    I cannot seem to find anything. I know that all of you people know everything about bags so I thought you might could help me. I hope that I posted my question in the right area.

Any help you can give me is greatly appreciated.

2. Hi, welcome and are you referring to the python bag?

3. Thank you so much for the reply. Yes, I'm referring to the Python bag. Is there anything available that is remotely close to that purse?

4. I am sure someone will be able to help you. Must it be all python? What's your budget, if I may ask?

5. Oh no no... it does not have to be Python. Just something that appears to look the same as that purse. Also, my price range is flexible but I'd like to see if I can find something that is not at @ the $1,900 mark which that purse is listed at. :wtf: I can handle something about $100 - $500 but that amount is a little ridiculous for somebody like me who isn't a celebrity.

Example of bag below
    Carlos Falchi Python Bag : CF_23352 : Handbags : Carlos Falchi : Bagshop.com

6. Yes, that price is astronomical. I am sure someone else will be able to offer suggestions. I'll have a look around a few websites for you as well.

7. I appreciate anything you can do to help. I'm pretty good with finding things like Louis, Fendi, Coach, and the basics, but this one I cannot seem to come up with anything. I know that there are some bag experts on here so I thought I'd give it a try. I have a serious addiction to handbags, and the expensive ones. Maybe somebody can help me.

8. BTW sorry if any of these are way off the mark. How about this Monsac Bedford drawstring?

Monsac

Monsac Durham Drawstring Tote
    Monsac

9. I have another question. What if someone on here had one of those bags that they were wanting to sell. How does a newbie like myself get into the buy and sell forum? I wanted to say thank-you for the the replies thus far on the Python bag.
    I've been sitting here considering just getting a credit card and buying the dang thing and paying payment on the card. I want that bag so bad I can taste it. Is there anybody else on here who is that obcessed with a bag. :nuts:

10. I think everyone here can relate to your pain!! We are all obsessed with a bag or possibly numerous bags!! I also love that bag....it is gorgeous!!!

11. If you like Carlos Falchi, which I do too. Check out HSN.com, they sell his bags much cheeper than the department stores. They sell his Chi line, I have one of his bags and it is great quality great soft leather. Good luck!

12. I took a look at what they had but just as luck would have it, NOTHING compared to that Python bag. I searched all day long yesterday for something similar. I think that maybe there'll be something pop up in Stein Mart, or TJ Maxx that is some way off brand that looks similar but of course not Carlos. This is where it is just bad to be a normal every day person and you cant have everything you want :sad:
    I'm on a search... I'll find something ;) or I'll end up taking out a loan :hysteric:HEHEHE
    If you all see anything remotely close, please post it. Desperate in GA.
    Thanks for all the replies. I love this board. Never knew there were others out there like me.