Is there a BI Twiggy out there anywhere?

1. If anyone spots one, please let me know! :girlsigh:

2. LOL! Purse! :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

Actually, I was just looking through my ALOHARAG .pdf and they have the

TWIGGY IN BLUE INDIA!

Email or call them QUICK!

love@aloharag.com (if you haven't ordered from them ask for the order form as well). I'm so excited for you right now! lol :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

3. I heard nowadays aloha rag don't send PDF. file and recently i have been emailing them for any current list...they can only send me the list that you are enquiring instead of the whole range of list...sigh:balloon: :balloon:

4. I contacted them last week and they said they sold out awhile back and aren't getting anymore. :crybaby: Thank you though!!!

5. Barneys in NY has a Cornflower but no BI, and Boston only has the twiggy in what she called "Rust"? :shrugs:

6. :sad: Hang in there girlie, one will turn up!!!:p

7. I hope so! It's all your fault I have to have BI now! LOL!! If I can't find one I'm coming after your Turqoise City! :graucho: Love that bag....:heart: :heart: :heart:

8. Just saw a BI twiggy yesteday, Pm me for store info.

9. :shocked:

10. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

11. try cult status! i could swear they had one last week!

12. I would try Cult Status too...

They usually have some sold out colours in stock as not as many people buy from them...

Ph: (61-8) 9481 8886

13. I just got a reply from my email to Cultstatus....all sold out. WAAHHH!!! I've got a couple more leads from sweet PF'rs though....I'll keep ya'll posted! Thanks!!!