Is there a BI Twiggy out there anywhere?

1. If anyone spots one, please let me know! :girlsigh:
  2. LOL! Purse! :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

Actually, I was just looking through my ALOHARAG .pdf and they have the

Email or call them QUICK! (if you haven't ordered from them ask for the order form as well). I'm so excited for you right now! lol :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
  3. I heard nowadays aloha rag don't send PDF. file and recently i have been emailing them for any current list...they can only send me the list that you are enquiring instead of the whole range of list...sigh:balloon: :balloon:
  4. I contacted them last week and they said they sold out awhile back and aren't getting anymore. :crybaby: Thank you though!!!
  5. Barneys in NY has a Cornflower but no BI, and Boston only has the twiggy in what she called "Rust"? :shrugs:
  6. :sad: Hang in there girlie, one will turn up!!!:p
  7. I hope so! It's all your fault I have to have BI now! LOL!! If I can't find one I'm coming after your Turqoise City! :graucho: Love that bag....:heart: :heart: :heart:
  8. Just saw a BI twiggy yesteday, Pm me for store info.
  9. :shocked:
  10. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
  11. try cult status! i could swear they had one last week!
  12. I would try Cult Status too...

They usually have some sold out colours in stock as not as many people buy from them...

Ph: (61-8) 9481 8886
  13. I just got a reply from my email to Cultstatus....all sold out. WAAHHH!!! I've got a couple more leads from sweet PF'rs though....I'll keep ya'll posted! Thanks!!!