Is the Vert D'eau Day still available in stores?

1. Does anyone know if the Vert D'eau Day is still available in any stores? I emailed Aloha Rag and they don't have any left. Thanks in advance!
  2. Don't think so.

Its perfect for summer though.
  3. I've read that the Vert Deau Day is sooooo popular that not only is it not available already, owners of one refused to let theirs go. It would be tough but you probably need to ask resellers to help you watch for one. Good Luck.
  4. I definitly wouldn't let mine go! It's an amazing color, good luck finding one, I'll keep my eyes open for you!
  5. After a mild welcome last year, Vert d'eau is now becoming increasingly popular, and honestly, I don't think there are any days left in stores. You may probably find some firsts or some less popular styles, but if it's a Day, or a City that you want, I think the only solution will be watching eBay like a hawk.
    No worries, they do pop up o eBay from time to time, so finding a day is just a matter of patience.

Good luck, and please don't forget to have it authenticated in the authenticate thread once you have set your eyes on one.
  6. I was looking for a vert day about 2 months ago-that's when I found out AR had a bunch of verts left but no days...since then, I have not seen one vert day pop up on eBay! My best bet is just to keep a lookout~~
  7. Thanks everyone. Finding one doesn't sound too promising...but I guess I'll just have to be patient! Something I'm not very good at :p