Is the Saleya MM TOO big?

luv my bags

Speedy LoVer
O.G.
Nov 17, 2006
I have the PM and would like just a little bit more room. I have to "arrange" all my things to make them fit, would rather just be able to throw them in. Not sure if the MM is too big? Any thoughts? :shrugs:

TIA!

The MM is huge, I don't think I could do it, but I am petite.

However if you approach it as a "big tote bag", it's just the right size.

The GM is ridonkulous.

The MM is huge, I don't think I could do it, but I am petite.

However if you approach it as a "big tote bag", it's just the right size.

The GM is ridonkulous.

Yeah, I'm petite too, but just :heart: big bags. ;) Like I said, I have the PM and love the bag, but hate that everything has to be arranged "just right" in order for it to all fit! :shrugs:

GOOD Q! I often though about this too!!

ALSo another question, does the MM stay structured like the PM? I can see from everyone's pics who have the GM that it would slouch and therefore be unstructured!. thanks!

Yeah, I'm petite too, but just :heart: big bags. ;) Like I said, I have the PM and love the bag, but hate that everything has to be arranged "just right" in order for it to all fit! :shrugs:

Yeah, I'm petite and I LOVE big bags too! I was so tempted to buy the GM -- but it was wearing me more than the other way around! LOL!!

AND I wanted the PM as well because its so cute and elegant! But the size of the MM just won me over. I love it and use it every day. You can use it as a shoulder bag and a handheld/crook-of-the-arm bag. :love: When my mother came over to visit she radared on the bag immediately and picked it up and said, "Wow, that is the perfect-sized bag!"