Is the new Pleaty/Beverly not popular?

1. I haven't seen much on this new bag, is it not "popular"? I got the large (double strap) one, but just not sure on it. Was hoping to see some tPF'ers modeling them so I could make up my mind! LOL I just don't know if I'm LOVING the large clasp in front....have a few more days to make up my mind!

What's your opinions on it?
  2. Well I had the pleasure of seeing the one you bought at SCP the other day (that was nice meeting you by the way!) and I think it's an adorable bag. It's fun and different and you don't see it around much at all.
    Also, I think it's just because it's a new style and people are used to their Speedy's and BH's. I remember that when the BH was new, it took awhile to catch on, and now it's one of their most popular styles. :yes:
  3. I think it's a really cute bag, just not for me. But congrats on a great purchase! Would love to see modeling pics if possible! :graucho:
  4. I think it's a cute and functional style. It'll take some time for it to get popular.. and some people may be holding off to buy the special/limited edition bags that are coming out soon.
  5. i'm not sure if i like it or not... i'll have to see it in person, though. i feel like it's not my style, but i may change my mind.
  6. I haven't seen many pics until recently and I :heart: it! I'd like to know the price and is it LE or something permanent? TIA
  7. i dont remember the prices (pochette clutch is $690 i know) but it is permanent.
  8. I saw the Pleaty Clutch IRL and was not enthused... however looking at these pics the GM looks fantastic. I would love to see that in person.
  9. Love the clutch!!
  10. I love it! My mom got it last Thursday! It definitley isnt a everday bag, but I think its really cute
    <------------- here it is <----------
  11. I personally loove the shoulder bag a lot! I saw it at the store, love the clasp, love the soft lining (is a man-made suede like lining, very soft!)

I was thinking of what single strap shoulder bag to get for my mom and THIS will be it!

I overheard comments from other customers though that they were concerned about all that vachetta turning colour.
  12. I really like it.
  13. It's not for me. I love large bags, but this one is HUGE...
  14. My Mom is getting the Shoulder Bag as her next LV.