Is the new feedback policy in effect?

I had to leave feedback today for a seller for something I bought before the strike started that was just delivered. Instead of chosing 1 to 5 stars it now has the options written out without the stars. You chose things like satisfied with shipping time, very satisfied with shipping time, neither satisfied nor disatisfied with shipping time, etc... Just another way we are all going to end up with 3 stars for shipping charge. :rolleyes:

I had to leave feedback today for a seller for something I bought before the strike started that was just delivered. Instead of chosing 1 to 5 stars it now has the options written out without the stars. You chose things like satisfied with shipping time, very satisfied with shipping time, neither satisfied nor disatisfied with shipping time, etc... Just another way we are all going to end up with 3 stars for shipping charge. :rolleyes:

Wow, that sucks! I'll get dinged on shipping charges for sure. Maybe I will start making my shipping charges less than what the actual cost is, or free and increase the prices of my items. I really loathe doing that because that means Ebay gets more FVFs. I get dinged on shipping fees all the time because I only ship express mail international with insurance, and even though the postage prints right on the customs form, buyers must think it's still to high. You just can't win!