Is the MJ Totally Turnlock Tina Tote to big to carry as a regular bag?

1. I'm 5'2 and weigh about 108, I'm wondering if this bag will look like its carrying me? Any thoughts on this bag ladies? Thanks so much.
  2. I do like the bag - but I guess it just depends on how much stuff you carry with you...
  3. I really don't carry all that much ( Wallet, key fob, eyeglass case, cell ). I know the style for this year is big bags, thats why I was kind of leaning towards it, that and the sale at Shopbop LOL. Think its impractical because its so big?
  4. I don't - but to be honest with you, I carry a lot in my bag so it makes sense for me to have a larger everyday bag. I don't think it would be impractical if you love the bag and think you can use it often (you can cost per wear it) and see if it makes sense. I wouldn't get it because the trend is large bags - get it only if you love it.
  5. Thank you so much for your help, I really do appreciate it. Its between the TTTT and the AC Lady Duffel in the brass color. Can I ask your opinion on which you think is the nicer bag? Thank you again.
  6. I would get the tote - I think the structure is better for an everyday bag - but make sure you get the one you love:smile:
  7. Thank you again! I really do appreciate the input. :smile:
  8. if you want to see the bag..i have pix of it in the marc jacobs section..hope this helps.
  9. I would love to see it, I am off to search for the pictures now. I am ready to hit that add to cart button. LOL