Is the MC Speedy no longer fashionable?

I agree! Get what you love..if other people think it's "dated" who cares? That's their opinion..they buy what they want and you buy what you want. I too, like Hermes and will eventually get one someday, but I don't see why they should have the ultimate say in what bags are "in" and what ones "aren't." We all love purses, that's why we're here..it's just a matter of personal preference as to which ones we buy.
I still carry my MC Speedys and love them!

I Love The MC Speedy!!! The Manhattan Is So Nice, Too! :smile: You Go With What Is In Your Heart ~ That's What Matters!!! You Have Beautiful Taste. Both Bags Would Be Treasures To Own! :smile:

:nuts: i think the MC white speedy is HOT!!! i reckon you should always buy bags that you LOVE :love: wear it your way for sure and not worry about it dating... come on its LV!!! :wlae: i reckon you should still fulfil your dream and get a MC white speedy! :jammin: woo hoo!!!

Buy what your heart desires, and if it is MC Speedy, then go for it. You must not base your decisions on other people's opinions. IMO, the MC Speedy is still hot. Go look at it again;) and let us know what you get:graucho:

MC Bags are my favorite bags. I want to buy a MC Black Alma or Speedy. But for now, I'm enjoying my 1 week old new MC Black Rift purse. Its small, but I'm in love with my purse. I also love the "Priscilla" purse. I love the MC Ipod case, if I could wear white without being a stain magnet, I would buy a MC White. They are so beautiful!! I agree, don't listen to anyone - I almost got a Monogram Canvas Speedy - but the MC was something I fell in love with. lol I'm such a newbie to this site, but I'm enjoying posting here. I feel like I'm not the only one who loves purses. :tender:

To me, the LV multicolore line seems more younger and trendy compare to the classic monogram. I personally love the fresh color of the MC Speedy.

Hermes will always be a classic but I think the style seems a bit older to me. Although I love Hermes, I really don't see myself buying a Birkin or anything from Hermes until I'm a bit older cause I don't think I can really pull it off yet.

If you love the MC Speedy.. then go for it!!! Its such a fun bag.

jm311 said:
If it were me, I could careless what other people think of my bag... I know it's real and I like it, and that's all that really matters, right?

Now as for which bag to get... that's a toughie... hmmm... I say... MC Speedy?

Ditto!!!

i really like the manhattan bag. saw someone carrying in the other day. and i was totally... out of the world. i loooove it! but i think its too pricey for my standard. im only a student~ but im definitely gonna get it when i start working!

Personally the MC line isn't really for me, i like the regular mono. pieces. However, if you like the speedy GO FOR IT! There was a time when I contemplated the bag but realized I wanted something more neutral

I've had one since the day they came out and can't wait for fall to take it out again (mine is black)! I don't buy my bags according to US magazine's what's IN or what's OUT list so I don't really care if the bag I carry around isn't an IT bag any more. I buy my bags because I LOVE the way they look!:love: The bottom line is, if you love it - got for it! Manhattan GM is a great bag and one of my favorites too, but I think you are (please don't take this the wrong way) a bit young for it.;)