Is the LV Multicolour line seen as over??

no not at all, i think the MC line is just so fresh - still! plus the pieces that are coming out in the MC like the new Koala wallet are just so cute and the shirley clutch :amuse:

I agree with pursemama. I think it's kind of like uggs. In the celeb world it's "over" (even though I still see quite a few wearing uggs) but for regular folks, I think it's fine. It's a fun collector's piece.

I like the MC on the smaller items!. I love the shirley, but after reading that the colours flake, I don;t think it is worth spending so much unless you have lots of disposable income and dun mind ruining it.

I like them! I own a few pieces and will wear them for years to come! I don't hang out with celebs for me to care if I own something that is "outdated". And, I would LOVE to meet THE person that says what's IN and what's OUT!

mrsjimmyh said:
i still love the line.. i actually want a speedy in it still

Hi!
I love the line also I have the MC speedy 30 and also the MC Theda.:biggrin: I really want to sell them to pay off some of my other bags I have been purchasing, such as my Balenciaga bags, but I refuse to list them on e-bay because of all of the fakes. :sad2: Would you be interested?:amuse: Or have any suggestions on a way to sell them. I will get pics. as soon as I can.

I still like the LV MC line :biggrin: I love to use my speedy even though it came out a while ago. Great bag, and I love the color! I dont think they should discontinue the line, I really like the MC Noe that just came out.

Noriko said:
I still like the LV MC line :biggrin: I love to use my speedy even though it came out a while ago. Great bag, and I love the color! I dont think they should discontinue the line, I really like the MC Noe that just came out.

Theres a MC NOE .... PICS :biggrin:

kimmy said:
Theres a MC NOE .... PICS :biggrin:

yep. it was on eluxury a couple of days ago...someone posted the pic from elux in a thread. i'm gonna try to hunt it down!

found it!
26ff87c7.gif

I don't think its "over" but I do agree that it looks better on accesories versus big bags.

I have the pochette in black and I think it looks nice w/black dress pants and ANY color shirt. I don't wear a whole lot of black, so that's why I just bought the small bag.

I think it has been knocked off so much that it won't ever really recover...although the same could be said of the monogram canvas, the multicolor just has connatations that are bad.