Is the Leopard Stephen bag really TOO big!!

1. I wanted to ask ya'll for your opinion on the leopard stephen bag I mean I know it's kinda late for me to ask this but it won't hurt:shame: I have bought this bag like a month ago and at first I thought it was too big for me but unfortunately I couldn't exchange it with Adele because it was already sold out! but it actually grew on me and I'm starting to like how it looks although it's big! I think it looks trendy and it sticks out more than the Adele bag!! I'm 5'1 so I'm actually petit do u think I'm wrong for liking it?:shame: :shame:
    here are some pics of celebrities wearing it..jessica's petit by the way:wlae:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ALL that matters is that YOU like it!!!!!and are comfy wearing it....Its a cute bag!!!

3. I agree that YOU have to like it. My dh got me this for our anniversary and I had to return it.....just too big for me! I'm 5'2" and just felt that the bag was too big! =( I really, really wanted to love it (and did on looks alone). I just never got comfortable carrying it. If YOU :heart: it and feel good carrying it then you should keep it.

It's a GREAT looking bag! Let us know what you decide!

4. I'm 5'2" and I think it looks ok carried over the body like Jessica Simpson. I wouldn't carry it on my arm because it looks like luggage! But like the others said, it's most important that you like it. Who cares what other people think. :smile:

5. I tried on and LIKE it
    BF said look very nice too, surprisingly he likes too
    but too $$$ for me to buy

6. If you like it, that is all that matters.

7. I like it! Like everyone said as long as you like it that's all that matters!

8. My mom really likes this one..she tried it on when they had it in the store. She's about 5'4-ish and it looked nice on her IMO.

9. I tried it on at the store and it wasn't as big as I thought (I am 5'8") but too big to use as an everyday bag (for me, anyways).

10. I LOVE big bags, so I think this bag is HOT!!

11. you've got to like to like it. the girls are right. i love it, but its YOU that has to rock it.

12. Thanks you guys for your advice and opinions:shame: I feel alot better now..ya'll are right I like it so I'm keepin it :nuts: :nuts:

13. i think it's gorgeous...i love big bags!!!!

14. Happy to hear that cos it's really HOTTT:drool:

15. yes it is, but it's STILL HOTNESS MAXIMUS! lol