Is the large quilted bay bag too big???

1. Hi Everyone,

I'm relatively new to the forum...I first found this site when I began stalking the quilted bay on eBay and wanted to authenticate some listings. I quickly found out that getting the black quilted bay on eBay for dirt cheap means you're most likely getting a fake....so, I made a deal with the devil (:shame:smile: and bought myself a quilted bay tote from a department store.:heart:

I love, love, love this bag. My question is whether or not you think the large quilted bay is too big for an everyday bag? The large bay measures 16" across while the regular size is 14". I'm 5'9" and so I thought I could pull off the bag...but when I was parading it in front of my mirror, I was concerned it might be too big? Honestly...I tried both on for about half an hour in the store and decided the large was the way to go, but now I'm second-guessing...thoughts???

Thanks, and sorry if this is a long-winded post!!

2. Can you post some modeling pics? Sounds like you can pull it off though.

3. I'll try...I'm technologically inept. I don't even know if we have a digital camera :blush:

4. I think you could carry it off. I have one too and I'm 2" shorter than you and think it looks ok on me.