Is the jewerly hypoallergenic/nickel-free?

1. I'm just wondering if anyone knows if the jewelry is hypoallergenic/nickel-free, or if its sterling silver. Whatever information you have helps because I have a severe nickel allergy, I have reactions to all jewelry with nickel in it, not just earrings like most people do, so the reaction will happen with one of the necklaces. I love the jewelry, but I don't want to get a piece and end up having an allergic reaction.
  2. They do make sterling charms but I believe the fashion jewelry (custome) may have nickle in them. Nothing on the tags indicated hypoallergenic.

I own three pairs of earrings and two necklaces.
  3. Thanks! Yeah, I know the charms are sterling because my mom wants one for her charm bracelet, and I read that on a site. Hopefully I'll hear from someone else with an allergy that has the jewelry because I really a few pieces!!

Omg, I just realized that I spelt jewelry wrong in the title... it's been a long week.
  4. Hoodster - I don't think the fashion jewelry is hypo-allergenic. Prob the best thing to do is get whatever piece you like (if you HAVE to have it) and switch the chain/bracelet to a sterling one. Also, just wanted to let you know that the sterling charms are big and relatively heavy. I know you said your mom wanted one for a charm bracelet. Just wanted to let you know in case you didn't. I have the Sandy and Bastardino SS charms and I couldn't imagine wearing them on a bracelet. HTH!
  5. Thanks! I actually even get a reaction from charms on necklaces if its touching my skin, so I don't want to waste money on something that I can only wear for like an hour. But thanks, the info about the charms helps!