Is the groom line LE or seasonal?

1. I've heard it referred to as both. Anyone know which it is? Thanks.:confused1:

2. I think there is another thread on it and the "debate" on limited versus seasonal.

It's limited...and my SA says "very limited" 5000 pieces of each...

I think limited is just limited...i don't think there are levels lol who knows!

3. I believe seasonal.

4. The manager at my LV said very limited. Whatever that means.

5. ^^^ Better buy it while the going's good, in other words ! :graucho:

6. All seasonal items are limited..... hence why they are seasonal...

7. I was told 5000 pieces as well of each.

8. my SA was like it's seasonal...like the cerise

9. My SA, who is also the manager, said it was "very limited". All I know for sure is that if you want it buy it ASAP because you never know when they will sell out.

10. I was told this is a seasonal item which would last for 6 months. They are expecting more shippment.

11. Yeah I had an SA (not my usual) one tell me the Charms Cabas was VERY limited and they'd never be receiving anymore after I bought mine. Now they have both colors still at the store. Sooo....
    Anyway in a sense, yes, the Groom line is limited, but not to a certain amount from what I've heard. Only a certain amount of time like the Cerises was. Besides, customers never really know how many pieces of each a line has anyway unless they're numbered or something since LV doesn't typically release production stats to the general public.