Is the Eva Worth The Price?

I rarely use mine. I find my pochette (large one) more accommodating for my needs and to me it holds more. I use the strap from my Eva to wear the pochette crossbody. You can actually get 2 pochettes for the price of an Eva:smile: I use my Eva if I'm going for an special occasion!

$700?! Ouch. If you are really wondering about whether it is worth the price, I would check out some reputable resellers. You might be able to get a preloved one in mint condition for less.

I agree not worth it. It was on my list also.........but was quickly take off when i noticed how expensive it was. And the 2 straps on it and the same time bothers me. I opted to go with a preloved Damier ebene long strap musette tango and I love it.

I love love my damier ebene Eva! Perfect for travelling / special occasions / SHOPPING! :heart:

I bought mine last year in NY and the total came to $708. It was totally worth it! Now I want a damier ebene speedy!

I also got it back when it was still $550. I use it for clubbing, travelling and as an organizer in my bigger bags. If its a bag that fits your lifestyle, go for it because the price will just keep going up eventually.

To me Eva was not worth the price. I got ebene pochette instead and the rest of the money is going towards my Chanel WOC, I think this combo works better for my purpose, but I did spend many hours debating with myself about this :sweatdrop:

I bought it when Azur Eva first came out... $550 plus CA tax (Valentine's day 2010.) Is it seriously over $700? I hardly wear mine because I am afraid of the patina on Azur. I need to have the strap shorten, its too long.

It was definately worth the price when it was $550. Any LV strap cost about $200 and pouchettes cost over $350 (even the Milla pouchette.) So I opted for the Eva. I love it but I just don't use it much.

I have a mono eva and i love her to bits...i got her when she was not yet too expensive, unlike now. but it's worth the $$$ though. it is so versatile and so handy on errands and during those days i don't want to carry as much...

I've been eyeing the Eva in Damier Ebene, do you guys think it's still worth the price? It's over $700. I could get a whole bag with that :smile:

Well I took a long time to decide on the Eva too. Too long actually. And the price kept increasing. From 500 to 550 to 600 to 650. I bought it at 650.

The only thing I regret is NOT buying it sooner. Coz the price always increase and u will be thinking and thinking about the bag forever.

It is the most used one of my LV. I don't have a lot because I can't wear them all the time. But I wear my Eva on the weekends. Running errands. Etc. I keep my wallet and essentials in it and have it in my work tote if I know I am going to go out after work. It is very convenient. The other thing u might want to look into is the Chanel WOC. Build in wallet in a Chanel flap design. And at 1500 or less. Always limited.

Anyways. Hope this helps

I've been eyeing the Eva in Damier Ebene, do you guys think it's still worth the price? It's over $700. I could get a whole bag with that :smile:

I decided on my eva for very dif reasons. I recently purchased the bergamo, but could not get the long strap to be worn crossbody comfortably because its not long enough. My other option was to get an extra strap which costs ~250$. i figured for that price, id buy the eva in ebene, get a long strap for my bergamo, and have a new evening bag :smile: the strap will also be used for my ribera and my Trousse. The versatility in the strap alone is worth it, imo.

My son bought me the ebene Eva in the summer of 2010 and I use it a LOT. Although I have a Delightful PM and just bought my ebene Speedy 30 yesterday:yahoo: I know that my Eva will get the most use because most times when I run to the store or mall I'll grab things out of my other handbag that I need & wear Eva crossbody. I have also used Eva as a clutch & as a small shoulder bag when my boyfriend took me to a really nice restaurant. So, all of that to say, yes, I think you should consider Eva, I love mine & I think you will love her too!

I've been considering the Eva as my first LV purchase. Traveling to Denver today on business and hoping to visit the Denver store tomorrow.

I will be looking at Eva, Totally, Galliera, Neverfull & Speedy. Also, not sure if I want Mono, Azur or Ebene as my first purchase. Decisions, Decisions ....:confused1: