Is the color of your car, the same as a Balenciaga color?

LOL, this is pretty funny. I drive a pearl white Nissan 350z and I don't think I'm going to be buying a white Bbag (or any bag) anytime soon. I'm just too clumsy and I wear waaay to much dark denim. It'd just be paying a whole lot of money to ruin a gorgeous bag!

Ditto. I drive a white X5. I can't justify spending that much money getting a white Bbag. I'd be too afraid to use it for fear of getting it dirty. :crybaby:

LOL, this is pretty funny. I drive a pearl white Nissan 350z and I don't think I'm going to be buying a white Bbag (or any bag) anytime soon. I'm just too clumsy and I wear waaay to much dark denim. It'd just be paying a whole lot of money to ruin a gorgeous bag!

I drive the exact same car......don't you just love it:tup:

My closest bbag would be my 07 Naturel Work!

hMmm I drive a Toyota Solara in Citrus Silver... (watever that means..) Dont think I'd ever invest in a silver bag though.... BUT.. i do have 2 SGH bBags!!! Ahh HAh... a partial match!! :wlae:

It just occurred to me that I finally have a bag that matches my car!!!

IMG_6060.jpg

Thank you for starting this funny thread 'K' KDC :tup::heart:

YEEAAHHH perfect matches with Marie's EGGPLANT (:drool:) and 'D' hmwe46's SILVER :nuts: !!

Matching to my new car I've had the ROUGE VIF Purse but sold her and bought another RED bag (not Balenciaga :shame:smile: ... but also matching to my RED BMW ;) - picture was made in June this year.

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC00207.JPG
    DSC00207.JPG
    120.6 KB · Views: 47