Is the Coeur change purse worth $350.00???

The other question is whether you would be able to get one. Many people are on wait-lists, though I don't know how many will ultimately be available.

I adore the pomme accessories, but they're better with a larger bag to hang them on or put them in! You won't be sorry saving for the Speedy!

I agree. I went to see them today...my store (Ala Moana) is not selling them yet, only taking reservations. I put my name down for an MC and a Pomme but prob. won't get any because the only LVs I have that are big enough are my Petite Bucket (who needs to go in for repairs) and my BH (which may be too slouchy for the heart). Right now although I think they're cute I know I can do without. Who knows what may happen if I get the call though!

Hold out for the Speedy. The heart purse is really an over-the-top extra. You need to build your base collection first and a Speedy is definately the foundation. Pieces like the heart purse are just icing on the LV cake!

Hmm. I wouldn't say "better". It's apples and oranges, but if you wanted more bang for your buck, I would suggest the Mini HL. The Coeur is cute but I agree with DesigningStyle, it's just an extra.

Hmm. I wouldn't say "better". It's apples and oranges, but if you wanted more bang for your buck, I would suggest the Mini HL. The Coeur is cute but I agree with DesigningStyle, it's just an extra.

I fraised that badly...I am a beginner collector..I have a mono pochette, a mono cles, a damier mini pochette, and a little mc white wapity. Do you think its better for me to get the bag?

Hehehe. Not "better" but it is a more practical purchase than the Coeur. If it were ME, I would get the Coeur. From what I gather you already have a few small bags already. But, it's totally up to you! : )

to my boyfriend (whom i begged for the pomme heart), he says it's not worth it for what it is. but it's totally subjective, because for me, it's totally worth it! but then again, i already have a few speedies and a noe, but no small accessories (aside from my lonely cerises compact wallet)...

It's really cute, but when you think that for the same price (or a bit more), you could get a bag or a little something in gold at Tiffany's, the heart just doesn't have the same allure.
That said, if I had the $$$ and the chance to get the heart, it would be mine!