Is the City is too large on petite girls?

i'm also 5'1" and super small boned and i love the city, i think it works with us petites because its so floppy.... its size in general is hard to discern... :smile:

So it is pretty floppy? As in slouchy, schlumpy, smooshy floppy?? LOL!!! I would love that...I was wondering if it was so structured that it wouldn't flop enough for me. This is good to know!

I think we're the same - I'm 5'4" and about 97lbs.. I love the City size but I do think the First sits nicer on me. However, the City still works IMHO, esp if you have a ton of stuff to lug around sometimes, like I do :P

Here are some pics I've taken if you want a comparison ! Picasa Web Albums - BEVERLY! - Balenciaga

Oh my...thanks for all the pics!! You are gorgeous and so are your bags! That is really an amazing collection. :love: This is very helpful...thank you so much! :yes:

i'm pretty tall..at 5'7 ish and i love the City! my sister in law is about 5'2 and she borrows a few of my City bags all the time, and she loves them..it looks really good on her too. DH and I got her a BI City for xmas, so i know she'll be using that all the time, and i can have my BI City all to myself again!