Is the camellia line going to be permanent?

1. Does anyone have info on this line? How long will it be out or will it be permanent? I'm incredibly smitten with the long wallet, but I can't justify $600 on a wallet right away. I think it's the most gorgeous thing I've seen in a while though. :drool::heart:

2. Bumping this for you - ladies, any idea on this???:confused1:

3. i would like to know too

4. Not sure, but I'll bet if it becomes permanent the prices will increase. I know $600 is a lot of money to spend for a wallet but you'll have it for a long time. Think about cost per wear. A wallet is more cost per wear than a bag for me because I have 12 Chanel bags and only 2 Chanel wallets. The wallets are going to pay for themselves, whereas I need a strong dose of a reality pill to justify the bags (in cost per wear dollars).

5. what does the camellia line look like? sorry kinda new to this

6. here is one of the wallets from the line in black

[​IMG]

and here is the credit card case in black

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. they're so gorgeous, I wish I could have all styles in all colors!!!!

8. I agree -- they're really beautiful pieces. I saw them in gray and powder blue as well as the black. Swoon. . .

9. thanks sheanabelle for posting the pictures! love love love it!

10. I saw those yesterday . GORGEUS wallets, they had the long and small wallet in black, grey'ish and .. cream?? Hmm I can't quit remember, but I opened both wallets, the long one only has 3 credicard slots and the small one had 6 I think, so that seemed much better. they had the credit card holde rin black too, so cute, but didn't get to look at that though

11. wow i like this! hmm does anyone have pictures of the grey and the powder blue? just for color reference...so i can ask my friend to buy for me :upsidedown:

12. I don't have any pics, but the grey was like a 30% gray if that makes any sense? It was way lighter than charcoal and didn't seem to match much.. the black was stunning with the camelia imprint, very visible also..

13. does anyone know how much the credit card case is?

14. I saw this line on the weekend. It's gorgeous.

15. The credit card case is $240