Is the Cambon large tote in black patent on black a classic?

I think it's relatively classic. It's one of Chanel's trendier lignes, but compared to a true "trend" I think this would fall under more classic, than trendy personally.
I have always like the Cambons, but I went w/ a Cotton Club tote in bronze instead.

That bag is the exact one I have. It's the first, and only, Chanel bag I own. I just got it about a month ago.

The SA at NM who sold it to me told me that the Cambons are kind of turning into a classic Chanel style.

And yes, as far as I was told, the Cambon line is being discontinued and replaced by the Cotton Clubs. So I'd say definitely get one while you can, if you love it. :smile:

That bag is the exact one I have. It's the first, and only, Chanel bag I own. I just got it about a month ago.

The SA at NM who sold it to me told me that the Cambons are kind of turning into a classic Chanel style.

And yes, as far as I was told, the Cambon line is being discontinued and replaced by the Cotton Clubs. So I'd say definitely get one while you can, if you love it. :smile:

Thanks for the info!!:yes:

I totally agree that this bag is classic. Its my only Chanel bag also, and I love it, too. If you want it, you may wanna snatch it up quickly, because I'm sure its being discontinued. ;)

beige on beige has been available as long as I can remember:yes:
Beige/beige and black/black are the only 2 not discontinued at this point as far as I know.

actually there are already counterfeited Cotton Clubs, someone was dumb enough to post one here! LOL!
Cambon is the most faked, but so are all of LV's, buy what you like!