Is the botkier stirrup discontinued?

1. I'm so panicky right now! I am absolutely, absolutely in love with it... eeek.
  2. I don't know what you said?
  3. She is asking about this Botkier bag, called the Stirrup...
    Kuruma- I don't think Botkier will be making it anymore, but you might want to call them to see if they can locate one for you???
  4. It's been discontinued for awhile, but betnyp's suggestion is great. The Stirrup pops up occasionally on eBay too and usually goes for a very good price.

Good luck in your search!
  5. I have one and have seen them on eBay from time to time. I must say that although it is gorgeous, it does not stay on my shoulder that well. Just my two cents ;)
  6. Nevermind, I found one at, if anyone's looking for one it's going for pretty cheap too.

Oh my... doesn't that mean it just... falls completely off? There's only one strap...
  7. haven't seen any new colours or leathers out for that bag in a while - i think it is safe to say that it is discontinuing it...
  8. I love mine - I have one same colour as Betnyp's picture I - it will be a great fall bag :smile: .. haven't had it out for the summer. Love Botkier! Hope they make wallets soon.
  9. I used to have one in bronze. The metallic Botkiers are a stiffer leather than the non-metallic bags. I didn't have any issues with it on my shoulder but it didn't have a lot of organization IMO. The outside pockets were useless for me.

10. Oooh botkier wallets will be great! I do love botkier... it's not quite designer and I like it that way. I wouldn't be able to tote an obvious designer bag around, but I want to get the same feeling as if I did if you know what I mean.

Mine should be arriving tomorrow if all goes well :smile:.