Is the Bordeaux Mirage Speedy already sold out??

1. I know it's a bit late.. But do they still have it??? I really wanted this Bordeaux Mirage speedy...

2. I just got mine 2 1/2 weeks ago and I waited 2 days from the time I called the boutique and getting a call telling me that's it's arrived. Call around (not sure if the 866 # works outside of the US).

3. rica, yes it was released already in thhe US. however, im not sure if it was released in stores, VIPs got first dibs on it.

4. There were 2 sitting at my store a few days ago. Are you visiting Australia anytime soon? :p

5. Unfortunately no.. LOL.. Arggghh How I wish I can get one bordeaux speedy! :sad:

6. R u in the U.S.? Just call 866. They'll know if there's any stock for the whole of U.S. (except for dept. stores like Niemans & Saks, etc. who carry LV) Good Luck...I honestly don't believe they're sold out yet. Beautiful bag but somewhat fell under the radar (I got one a few days after it was released, it was just sitting in the boutique).

7. The LV store on 57th street in NYC had them as recently as this past weekend. Call and see if they still have them!

8. I live in Hong Kong and they asked already if they ship internationally but they said no.. But I have a friend who can get it for me.. Anyone seen red mirage there? TIA! :biggrin:

9. If you have a friend that can help you then that is the best way to go about it. I don't like to ship overseas either, especially when you are dealing with expensive items, so I can understand why LV doesn't.

Good luck, it is a GORGEOUS bag!

10. I have seen a few around the LV boutiques in London in both colours , and then a few in Birmingham LV ,Good luck with finding one!

11. Thanks guys! Found one! :biggrin: