Is the baby cabas heavy?

1. I haven't seen it IRL, would you consider relatively heavy? Also, does it sit comfortably over a coat?

2. I tired the baby Cabas in the store (twice) and I'm kind of sorry I passed it up... but I certainly didn't find it heavy. Not as heavy as the MC.

I was wearing a light winter coat and I could fit it over my shoulder. It wasn't perfect, I would have liked an extra inch in the strap... but it was definitely do-able.

3. I don't find it to be heavy at all. It's heavier than my Balenciaga city bag, but a lot lighter than any of my Marc Jacobs bags. For me the straps fit over my shoulder quite nicely even with a coat.

4. Not heavy and VERY COMFY.The slouchiness makes it fit perfectly with any coat you wear..I ADORE MINE!

5. oh dear. Just bought one off eBay and now I'm hearing it's very heavy. Is it possible that's referring to the not-baby cabas? Baby cabas owners please report in!

6. IMO the bag itself is not heavy. Maybe it has to do with what and how much you put in it.

7. agree not really heavy. congrats! what color did you get?

8. teal!!!! the second I saw that color, i fell in love.

9. I agree, the teal is beautiful. Congrats.

10. Naughty girl! :graucho:

11. No, in fact when I wear them it feels like there's nothing on my shoulders!

12. Congrats! How much do these bags go for on eBay? Is it way over retail?

13. paid $2095, so not too bad, considering I had no tax. I looked everywhere, and finally just gave up on retail. W/ tax retail would've been around $19-something. There are some sellers getting more for them.

14. I don't think it's heavy, buy I don't stuff my bag with stuff.

15. ^Its NOT heavy at all!!!
    I have two baby cabas(Teal and Black)..and Im VERY close to getting the Khaki too cuz its the most FAB BAG!!!!
    CONGRATS! You will adore it!!