Is the Avventura too big as a carry on?

1. Hiya girls.. I am going to Cuba in 2 months and need a bag to use as a carry on. Is the Avventura too big or can it be used as a carry on? Thanks...:smile:

2. Hi,
    I don't have one, but I have seen them in the stores and it looks like it would be a good size for a carry-on. If you are concerned that it is too big to be allowed as a carry-on, it definitely is within the allowable size.

3. oooh thank you... I just checked online and it says it below the max size so yay.. :p

4. I think the bag would be perfect to use as a carry on bag.

5. I have a bag that is simialr in size to the tokidoki Avventura that i use for carry on on trips. My bag fits in the above head compartment; the Avventura should fit there just fine.

6. I brought my Vacanze Avventura on a trip to Spain with me in November and again on a flight to Sacramento at Xmas and it was the perfect size. It fits fine in the overhead bin and is so easy to carry over your shoulder.:tup:

7. No it is not too big. It's a soft bag so you can squash it into smaller spaces.

8. I don't have one yet, but from pics I think it's the perfect size for a carry-on =)

9. I just bought mine yday and it's perfect for a carry on!!!

10. Chellie, which pattern did you end up getting? :smile:

11. I got trasporto since it was so fitting for travel and matches my ciao ciao! It made it even better that it was half price at bloomingdales!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

12. I thought the same thing -- perfect print for travel! I even went back and bought another one for my sister and they still had one left. Glad you love it! :tup:

13. Wow! You're such a nice sister!