Is the Avventura too big as a carry on?

Danelys

Prof. Chicken Chaser
Jun 20, 2007
Hiya girls.. I am going to Cuba in 2 months and need a bag to use as a carry on. Is the Avventura too big or can it be used as a carry on? Thanks...:smile:

Hi,
I don't have one, but I have seen them in the stores and it looks like it would be a good size for a carry-on. If you are concerned that it is too big to be allowed as a carry-on, it definitely is within the allowable size.

Hi,
I don't have one, but I have seen them in the stores and it looks like it would be a good size for a carry-on. If you are concerned that it is too big to be allowed as a carry-on, it definitely is within the allowable size.

oooh thank you... I just checked online and it says it below the max size so yay.. :P

I have a bag that is simialr in size to the tokidoki Avventura that i use for carry on on trips. My bag fits in the above head compartment; the Avventura should fit there just fine.

Hiya girls.. I am going to Cuba in 2 months and need a bag to use as a carry on. Is the Avventura too big or can it be used as a carry on? Thanks...:smile:

I brought my Vacanze Avventura on a trip to Spain with me in November and again on a flight to Sacramento at Xmas and it was the perfect size. It fits fine in the overhead bin and is so easy to carry over your shoulder.:tup: