Is the 07 Red the same color as the 05 Red?

1. I just love the 05 Red and judging from photos, it seems that the Red from this year is the same color. I saw the 06 Red and that seemed darker.

Anyone know?:confused1:

2. the 07 red is darker, more raspberry red i would say. the 06 red from pics ive seen so far is darker but seems more vibrant.

the 05 red is more true fire engine bright red i think.

maybe some other girls with the 05 and 06 reds can give their opinions based on the bags they already own compared to the 07 reds in stores?

=)

3. Someone posted pics not too long ago of the two reds side by side, but I can't remember who it was. Maybe Luccibag.

4. '07 red is more of a blue-tone red, much darker than the '05 red shades -- there were actually 2 red's released in '05, both very bright red. Here's an eBay photo showing '07 red side-by-side next to one of the '05 red's:

[​IMG]

5. Oh my god the 05 Red is the best! Waaaay better than the new Red! And that's the picture of the 05 Red East West Flap that I want!!! :crybaby:

6. I agree. The 05' red is the best. It's absolutely beautiful. A shame though, wonder when will they make another one. I wanted one in a jumbo, but gave up. :sad:

7. Isn't it odd how the colors we love most are the hardest to hunt down.

Hands down the 05 red is undescribably delicious looking -- it's the tomato talking!!! If anyone decides their 05 needs a good home, I'll offer myself as the adoptive mother!!!

8. I LOVE, LOVE my '05 red E/W... I searched for two years high and low before finding one... thanks to a great pfer! :nuts: :heart: I love my '07 red Jumbo too, but the '05 is my HG red... the perfect bright, yummy, perfectly saturated, red hot color. :love: I so wish that Chanel would come out with this color again, as well as the '06 purple, ahh!!!

9. It's funny that several of you prefer 05, because I like the 07 red WAAAYYYY better. I just think that the darker blue-red tone would be more versatile and would compliment my fair complexion. :shrugs:

10. I agree! I also prefer the 07 red. But what's the use? I can't find a Red Caviar Jumbo. :sad:

-Stephanie (pond23)

11. The '07 red is definitely beautiful, and IMO, a "safer" red. :smile: I have a warm toned, tanned complection, so I find the '05 red more complimentary to my skin colorwise, but both reds are definitely gorgeous in their own way even if I have a favorite "child" haha (though neither one is ever leaving my collection haha)! :p

12. I agree, I like the 07 better myself.:yes:

13. oh that '05 is tdf! Chanel please hear us, BRING IT BACK!

14. I prefer the 07 red, would love one in either e/w or medium caviar...