Is that it?

1. Is that it for the 2007 Spys? We have the
    • special editions
    • blueberry
    • patent
    • demin
    Should we expect anything more? :shrugs:
  2. Don't ask me why, but I would love to see an eggplant spy! I just wonder how it would look in a purplelish color. I'm also curious as to what the zucca spy would look like in another color.
  3. Yeah, we are all hoping for an eggplant Spy (which may be why I ordered blueberry), anything close to purple.

I heard that the new Spys should come out Dec/Jan. Have we seen everything that is new?
  4. i saw the look book at the SA had at the fendi bloomies and they didn't have much. they had a new black coming out that was cheaper than the current one... i don't remember much else.... sorry
  5. :nuts: Don't ask me why? Are you kidding me kat? We are of one and the same mind! Better question is "what the hell is Fendi waiting for?" I will sell my grandmother to fund a purchase of an eggplant spy!:wlae:

Fendi, are you listening?

6. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
  7. I would also love to see an eggplant spy ... or maybe even a :heart: bordeaux colored one.:heart: It would look amazing with the gold/silver that peeks out on the spy compartment.
  8. I know they have re-listed the white and honey again for spring but think thats it for now.........:sad:
  9. I TOTALLY agree with this. I would go nuts if they made this color. :drool:
    Also a shimmery Magenta please-ish.
  10. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
  11. I'd actually prefer that they make nothing fabulous b/c I have no money! : )