Is teal color difficult to wear?

BooYah said:
hati, will we ever see pics of your beautiful work or did i miss it somewhere in the forum???? :graucho:

LOL I know I'm so baaddd... I need to buy a new camera first! I promise it'll be one of these days!!!!! :shame:

Thank you for all your feedbacks.... :love:

I never have the bag in the shade of blue before. I wear jeans almost everyday and I'm just afraid that it will either blend in with jeans or have 2 different blue in one outfit. :huh:

It's SO easy to match with the Teal, IMHO! It's basically the bag I use every day - esp since the leather is spectacular and like none other.

I love wearing it with jeans or with a black skirt.. frankly, it goes with everything :girlsigh:

Here are just 2 outfits (1 dressier, 1 more casual), which is one of maaany examples! :graucho:

Attachments

• BtealCityBevHand1.jpg
    BtealCityBevHand1.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 103
  • SBwideAHteal.jpg
    SBwideAHteal.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 98
Beverly said:
It's SO easy to match with the Teal, IMHO! It's basically the bag I use every day - esp since the leather is spectacular and like none other.

I love wearing it with jeans or with a black skirt.. frankly, it goes with everything :girlsigh:

Here are just 2 outfits (1 dressier, 1 more casual), which is one of maaany examples! :graucho:

OMG, Beverly, that teal city looks amazing on you girl, you're rockin' it :jammin:

Beverly said:

Beverly - I love the top you are wearing in the second pic! Where did you get it?