is SUN a spring/summer or fall/winter color?

pipersmommy

Jan 6, 2010
i just got a great deal on a N/S hamilton tote in the color sun..im just not sure if its a spring/summer color or a fall/winter color...what season was it released ? it acually looks more like a golden yellow than a bright yellow

I belive sun is a SS color. However, you can pull it off from early spring to early fall combined with more fall like colors like brown, moss green, burgundy, burnt orange, reds...it depends on what you wear it to, and where you live in terms of temperature. Pair it with a poncho that picks up the yellow tone, jeans and a turtle neck, and you could pull it of..

Reactions: cdtracing
I think sun was released this past spring. Not sure if it was a rerelease from a previous spring or summer. I'd wear it all year, but I don't follow fashion rules. Sun is a gorgeous golden yellow.

I feel like it's more spring/summer and if its a wallet or something small it could maybe even be paired through the fall with neutral brown (ie: luggage, acorn, DD) bags
THANK YOU ladies..i will keep it to use as my spring bag..i use pear for summer..i have dark dune for fall and cornflower for winter so i can have a little pop of color for those dark dreary months