Is Sophia and Stella available in stores?

1. And if so, what stores? :p
    I recently bought a lovely Sophia on eBay..but there is nothing that can compare to the feeling of buying the purse yourself. From a store.
  2. The main places you can find them are Neiman Marcus Last Call, Off 5th Saks Fifth Avenue, or Nordstrom Rack. If you are looking for a specific color or style, and are willing to pay full price, I would also call the Marc Jacobs Collection store.
  3. Good luck with your search! The only place I've ever seen them IRL is Off 5th S5A.
  4. That's a great question. I just assumed you can't get them in a store so I've been looking only at eBay. Any seen lately in those stores? Thanks.
  5. I don't know about Sophia but if I'm not mistaken, Stella is one of the discontinued styles.
  6. Sophia and Stella are no longer made, however, some MJ boutiques still have some left (no basic colors such as black & white) at full price.
  7. I got a maroon stella at Off 5th this past weekend, last one left.
  8. OMG I'm so jealous, I've always wanted the Stella in that color! Please post pics if you can, I'd love to see your bag!
  9. Has anyone seen a black Sophia anywhere??
  10. ^ I think eBay is your best bet for a black Sophia. Be careful though, there are a lot of fakes out there!
  11. ^^Thanks for the advice! I have a ltd. edition white one I bought at the store in San Fran a couple of years ago. I wish I had bought a black one when I had the chance!
  12. Stella from MJ in LA told me the only Stella's that she had available were pink and indigo.
  13. Maybe try the MJ boutique on Bleeker street in NYC? They seem to have a HUGE collection there and sometimes bags from a while back. :yes:
  14. Thank you guys!
    I really wish I could go to these places, but I can't =/
    I was hoping to get a Stella or a Sophia in violet, maroon, bubblegum or some other nice colour. It dosen't have to be black or white. But I don't think im going to the states until august. And then I will head to Minneapolis.
  15. Does anyone know when the Stella was discontinued? (or what years it was sold?) I've been looking for one, but it seems from previous posts that I won't have any luck finding it in black or white.

Does anyone know how much the Stella has been running for at Off5th or NM Last Call?