Is ONLYMODA a legit seller?

miu2

Chewy Redlands CA Police K-9
O.G.
Jun 27, 2007
Has anyone here ever bought shoes from ONLYMODA? I'm interested in a pair of CLs they have up for auction which ends in 16 hours. TIA. :smile:

I'm curios about this seller too. I read somewhere about a seller selling fake bags that has a similar name. This onlymoda has some pretty good prices, but are they too good to be true?

I'm curios about this seller too. I read somewhere about a seller selling fake bags that has a similar name. This onlymoda has some pretty good prices, but are they too good to be true?

The similar name may have been on purpose to trick people into thinking that it was onlymoda.

Like be-luxe sells authentic items, but people may get scammed with someone selling as "beluxe" or "be-lux" without looking too closely. :wtf:

I think you mean the infamous MonacoBabe...copied from another thread...

"There is a dedicated website for this scam artist:

http://www.monaco-babevictims.com/

monaco-babe was her old id, then changed to paparazzi-girl which now has been NARU. She created another one moda-da, got NARU again."

This is not OnlyModa whose legitimate auctions I have watched for a few years now as one of my Favorite Sellers.