Is my H collection "boring classic basic colors"?

Thanks, I love, I longing these handbags. Yes, I was lucky have many changes (indeed ) to get these neutral colors which I think they will go well with my printed or colorful clothes. For spicing up my neutral plain clothes or my mood I'll add a pop colorful twilly on its handle.

I would love to have your collection! It is exactly what I dream of!![emoji7][emoji7]

I love neutrals colours or classic pieces because those are the ones that I will use a lot! And I feel satisfied when I've used a bag a lot - it's like it's really worth it. I don't really wear bright colours but recently acquired a RG kelly and found it to be the perfect neutral pop of colour. So I would say your collection is not boring at all!

Love your collection of neutrals! Don't add color if it you know that you will not wear it......bright accessories might be all that you need for a pop of color!

I love your collection, I tend towards bright colors. But I wouldn't say no to any bag that you own, they are all beautiful. If you feel your collection is complete, do as some other have suggested and get colorful twillies. Or the add some pop with the next bag.

Reactions: prepster
Nothing wrong with gravitating to neutral colors! :smile:
I tend to wear all neutral colors in clothing and shoes but my bags are mainly all in bright and colorful shades LOL

If you're happy with the colors you have, then no it's definitely not boring!
But if you're itching towards a more vibrant color you can always add a neutral colorful shade like a red or a lighter pink :amuse:

I love neutrals colours or classic pieces because those are the ones that I will use a lot! And I feel satisfied when I've used a bag a lot - it's like it's really worth it. I don't really wear bright colours but recently acquired a RG kelly and found it to be the perfect neutral pop of colour. So I would say your collection is not boring at all!

Not only is your collection classic, but timeless too.

You have chosen what H bags work for you & in your lifestyle..
If you see an unexpected color, why not?
Enjoy what you have & what you will find...

Love your collection of neutrals! Don't add color if it you know that you will not wear it......bright accessories might be all that you need for a pop of color!

I love your collection, I tend towards bright colors. But I wouldn't say no to any bag that you own, they are all beautiful. If you feel your collection is complete, do as some other have suggested and get colorful twillies. Or the add some pop with the next bag.

Nothing wrong with gravitating to neutral colors! :smile:
I tend to wear all neutral colors in clothing and shoes but my bags are mainly all in bright and colorful shades LOL

If you're happy with the colors you have, then no it's definitely not boring!
But if you're itching towards a more vibrant color you can always add a neutral colorful shade like a red or a lighter pink :amuse:

No way is your collection boring!!! I love your beautiful neutral colors! Super classy[emoji173]️[emoji173]️

Thanks to all of you [emoji178][emoji106][emoji7]

I love your collection - classic is not boring. What's important is that you love it - it doesn't matter as much as we think. I like the idea of pop colors but I tend to only pick up neutrals. Be satisfied that you know yourself well. Enjoy!

View attachment 3496729 How do you think my H collection? From top left Kelly 28 Retourne Togo Etain (just got yesterday), Birkin 30 Togo Blue Ocean (green +black+blue), Kelly Longue Clutch Etain Swift (discontinued) and Vintage 1991 Kelly 35 Black Sellier Ardennes. *Etain color looks different between Togo (lighter) and Swift (darker) leather. Thanks
Great collection!:tup:I adore your kelly longue! I never knew it came in Etain! I would have loved to have gotten one! I think you should get what you like, I am a neutral fan my self so I think your collection is perfect!!:biggrin:

Great collection!:tup:I adore your kelly longue! I never knew it came in Etain! I would have loved to have gotten one! I think you should get what you like, I am a neutral fan my self so I think your collection is perfect!!:biggrin:
Etain Grey but almost soft black in different light source * My Sarubobo doll : "Faceless doll" ,or "Happy Monkey Baby" from Hida-Takayama , JP.
[emoji7]IMG_1476935976.145053.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: obsessedwhermes