Is my bag real?

1. I oredered a speedy from eluxury, but I have this fear that someone returned a fake bag and it got sent to me. I am 99.9% sure it is real, but I just want confirmation.

2. Eluxury always sell authentic bags, I think you should post this in Authentication section..

Welcome to PF..looks good to me ..
  3. made in france?
  4. It´s definitely real one,don´t worry!;)
  5. Yep. Real.
  6. Its real, don't fret. Eluxury would inspect any returns.
  7. I am always "scared" that my purchases are fake, even though I buy them from LV boutiques and eluxury. Relax and enjoy your purchase.
  8. I would never, even suspect any purchases from eLuxury...that is, if I were able to order from them.
  9. What about the bag makes you think its fake?

10. What is wrong with "made in france"? I was expecting a "Made in USA bag" (I don't know why) and I was a little shocked when I got a France bag.
  11. I don't think it is fake, but I have a little obsession with designer jeans and I know that places like Nordstrom and off 5th have had fakes returned and have had them out on the floor for sale. I was just worried that someone would try to do it with bags too and since I did not get it directly from the LV boutique I was a little worried. With Eluxury I pictured a big warehouse full of workers and didn't know if they really took the time to inspect the items.
  12. looks 100% real to me! congrats! :biggrin:
  13. I would be more afraid of those ecellent pictures ending up on eBay.
    Elux would never send a fake, LVMH is the parent company isn't it.

14. I was thinking the same thing... :push: Excellent pics like that should always have a watermark...
  15. I know:s. I will disable the links soon.