is miu miu coffer bag a seasonal bag?

potusss

Sep 15, 2006
Hey guys.. i have been fretting whether or not to purchase miu miu coffer bag for the longest time ever.. i have never purchased anything from miu miu before and this is the first miu miu bag that i fell in love with. Im more of LV, chanel, marc jacobs kinda person.. and i tend to buy the more classic pieces instead of seasonal bags.. so im just wondering if it's too late to purchase the miu miu coffer bag now?? and do u guys think it's gonna go out of style soon??

No! lol coffer is a great bag. The leather is amazing , very soft and beautiful hardwear. This will be a classic bag. Year round. Get yourself one , you wont be let down.

hahaha im torn between the suede leather or the brown one.. i know the suede one will have the vintage look.. but would it be easy to match with ur daily wear??

If you hafta ask that question, maybe you shouldn't spend all that money for it. I can't speak for everyone, but when I like something, I like it. Period. The only way something can go out of style for me is if I myself get tired of it. All that In/Out stuff is for people who can't think for themselves, IMO.

Sjunky, I agree with you. I have the brown leather one and love it to death! But the suede one is TDF! And the cream one is sweeeeeeeet!