Is MC too flashy?

1. Hi, I know a lot of you thinks the MC is for all age brackets... Im planning to get an MC white Speedy, i tried it on a few times but think it's a bit too flashy.... im already 32 but I still think it looks a bit old for me.. what do you guys thhink? Im a jeans/nice top girl, i want to use it for travel or going out w friends ... Hubby didnt like the MC line but after a few months he thinks it's growing on him and wants to buy me as an anniv git, what do you guys think?
    or a vernis mocca ?? -- this i wont be abble to use much since it's either a bedfort or thompson st.
    feedbacks pls....

2. Check the visual aids link it will have a few in it. I love my mc's I only own white ones, The are fabulous to carry!!

3. I am 32 (33 later this year) and have MC speedy in both colors. I don't think they are flashy but that's just my opinion.:flowers:

4. I think it looks great! Go for it.

5. if you enjoy the bag, buy it!
    I'm a jeans kinda gal 99% of the time and i use my mc speedy.
    I've also carried it with black dress pants and pastel blouse (during late summer) and it works. Just adds a little flash to your outfit.

I think if you're carrying an mc bag you dont want to over do your outfit as the bag is flashy enough.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. i love MC too, but yes, sometimes i found an MC speedy to flashy, i prefer alma, but then that too is feeling too flashy for me, i'm 28 and working in creative field. i prefer my speedy in cerises.
    and it's personal, but i love the MC line in small monogram not big.

7. I don't think it's too flashy at all, it's just a very fun looking bag !

8. I don't think it is too flashy. I love my MC speedy and my MC mini HL. The best part is, it goes with anything, no matter what color you are wearing!

9. I dont think it is too flashy! I think it looks great as a causual bag, and it is also a very fun bag!

10. I'm 34 and I have a white MC.
    I think it's a fun bag and a nice way to kick up a plain outfit.

11. I am 33 and I love the MC line. I don't have anything, but the Speedy and Alma are on my list!

12. i agree, i don't think it's too flashy, the colors are so much fun! :biggrin:

13. dont think its old...im 19 and i have a black mc speedy 30 and mini and my mom is 43 and has the white mc speedy 30 and mini too and it looks fine on the both of us. flashy? that depends on what kind of event your wearing it to...but for everyday casual, i dont find it flashy at all~! =D

14. I have had a white speedy for years and was thinking abut getting a black speedy but i thought black was too flashy.
    Then I saw pics of PF members with theirs and changed my mind.

15. No I don't think white MC is flashy in general, but if you are talking about the speedy,with brass lock and corners. I can seen that being a bit more "flashy" than an Alma or another simpler style. I am 38 and love all my MC!! It dresses up jeans great, try another MC piece if you are hesitant about the speedy, there is lots to choose from!! GOOD LVCK!