Is MC a classic?

1. Maybe this is a stupid question. I first noticed the mc speedy on Jessica Simpson and I thought it was really cute, but to me it seems like kind of a trendy bag/print that maybe won't be so popular forever. Am I right, or is it a classic like monogram and damier? I feel torn because I actually prefer most bags in mc, but I'm scare to buy any since I'm only a student (for now) and I'd like to have something that will last until I can afford to get what I want without worrying. Thanks for any input.

2. the Multicolore line has become a permanent line, so we'll be seeing those around for a long time to come. even if they aren't classic now, they will be soon enough. so go ahead and get it. i myself have a few Multicolore pieces, and i won't stop getting them if i like them.

3. Only time will tell. But if you enjoy it, that's what matters.

I am only comfortable with the MC in small accessories, but that's just me. I plan to use my white MC wallet for as long as possible.

4. As long as you like it a lot, get it!

5. I don't think MC line will have staying power of mono and/or damier lines but it will be around for a while.

6. I like the MC print on the LV bags, but I LOVE it on the accessories!

7. I like MC on small items only, but I don't think MC is going anywhere.

8. I agree, love it on the small items, but I think it will be around for a while.....

9. I'm debating this question right now as well. I love the Speedy in Black MC and I know if I get it I'll use it forever but I just have a little bit of hesitation because I don't really like things that are trendy. But I've loved it since it came out so I don't think I'd get tired of it. :girlsigh:

10. We'll see. I haven't made any major plans yet, but you guys are right about getting something if you love it. Plus, I'm from Iowa-nobody will even know the difference. Most people don't even know what LV is. Thanks.

11. It'll still be around for awhile. I mean, if LV hadn't planned on it, they would have discontinued the line right away and wouldn't keep coming out with new pieces.

12. i agree with some of the girls, i was crazy about owning a mc speedy, but after i got the alma, i sell it and prefer the small items with MINI MC than the large MC logo

14. I think the MC line is classic and I love the way the bags brighten my closet with so much color!

15. i think it's too early to tell. I only have one MC piece (the Mini HL bag), and it's super cute in the summer, but I find I don't gravitate to it as often as the others.