Is LV Jewelry really worth it?

1. I have some of the inclusions and both headbands and I totally love them , but I have never brought any of the high priced items .. I do love my LV costume jewelry and find it very durable. Plus I always get lots of comments .. want the grey inclusion next

2. That is from the men's collectino and it's still available in stores. Retail pice for the bracelet is about 620 $ and the pendant is about 520 $. So you wont actually save that much compared to getting it in store.

3. some are, some aren't. it really depends on how much you like it.

4. It's like everyting else. If you love it, it is worth the price. I am not such a fan of the LV jewelry, I would rather use the money toward a new bag or wallet. But there are many people out there that love it.

5. It depends on the item. I feel the inclusions are unique so I think they are worth it. Other items it really depends.

6. It depends on your taste,i like the inclusion but i must agree its a little expensive but some are worth it some are not.But when you reallyyyy like a piece,even if the price is a little higher,you just save and buy hahaha..

7. It depends on if you love it! If you love it, it's totally worth it.

8. You shouldn't really look at the material, I mean, Tiffanys charges thousands for silver jewellery.. it's about the name and how much you'll wear it - if you get a lot of use out of it, definitely worth it !

9. Agreed.

To the OP, I have Inclusions, Sweet Mono, Pastilles, Bubbles and the Vegas bracelet and I feel that they're worth it.
    If you really like and want the item then you should get it, but if you aren't certain you like it THAT well and don't want to spend that kind of money "for what it is" then you'd probably be better off getting something else.

10. Gold is gold, nothing more nothing less.
    as far as gold, every where is the same when coming to 10k, 18k, 14k, 22k, or 24k, However, excepted the workmanship and its details, there isn't anything else you should be worry.
    I would rather to get more and pay less.

some handmade pieces out there are lots better than LV jewely that you could find or custom to your taste.

about handbags/purses, not every one be able to make, therefore, I would not mind to pay more.

In reality:
    Money make people
    People make money

11. My answer is flat out NO.

I think LV jewelery is overpriced and not worth it.

12. I have a pair of gold hoops that I like, but they aren't anything special other than the fact that the are LV

13. If you really like something and you want it, then it is worth it.
    Something that is worth it to me may not be worth it to you. There's no right or wrong answer here.

14. I think those pieces are over priced. but I love LV jewerly.