Is LV cheaper in Singapore/Japan?

hi think Mini Lin Speedy is S$1090

thread hijack! :sneaky: sorry! but i thought its better to ask here than start another topic. does anyone know the comparison between LV in taiwan and singapore? Im based in nz but my dad is visiting me from singapore soon and i will visit taiwan soon. so just wondering where to buy from. eg. something i definitely want to buy is the Mini Lin Speedy. Its NZD $1050 ( i forget if thats including 12.5% gst or not =_=) wats the price in singapore and taiwan if anyone knows? :graucho:

Thanks Petrina :flowers: ..I've also just visited LV here hehehe it was nzd $1170, so i think I'd get it here soon rather than keep giving my dad heart attacks. my mum never liked shopping so i dont know where i came from...

HK should be cheaper in general for luxury bags. u can email LV for prices in singapore and hk for bags thatu are interested in (go to louisvuitton.com and click on the contact link to send enquiry).

yeah...its true...

my experience with LV at Takashimaya, Ngee ann city is the worst

U have to Q up outside. When u r inside, they will not serve u and act as if u r not there at all. In fact, they get kind of annoyed.

I ever have a used LV bag sold to me by LV. And LV apologised to me too...So please check your bag after u step out of LV there....i always do that cos its a bad experience.

The LV staff there simply disgust me...its like a supermarket there n the service is very bad...

Pls go to DFS Scotts or Hilton or Raffles hotel LV for some decent shopping...

Im Malaysian, Im going to Australia this coming May 2012. Just want to know LV is cheaper in Singapore or Australia? The difference price is around how many percent?

I do not know the current price LV in Singapore but you can claim GST here I approximately 9.1%.
Eg Speedy 25 AUD$800 including tax. You can claim GST on the way back. The calculation is 800 divide by 11 so you will get $72.73 GST refund. So basically your Speedy 25 only cost you AUD$727.27