Is Luci (or Miranda) a satchel only...or a shoulder bag too?

1. After it being referred to as a satchel...I ran back upstairs and tried mine on again.

It just fits on my shoulder with a t-shirt on. I prefer a shoulder bag vs. a satchel for me personally.

Thoughts on what type of bag this really should be??
  2. THey are more of handbags. the weight will be too much for a shoulder once you put stuff into the bags.
  3. I figure if it fits on your shoulder comfortably there is no reason why you can't carry it that way if you want to. Personally I thought satchel referred more to the shape and the double handles, not that it is supposed to be only a crook-of-the-am bag.
  4. I have never seen a luci in real life but the new soho bags in the bowling bag shape fits on my shoulder and looks good on the arm too. I figure if you like it on your shoulder wear it there!
  5. I can fit my Miranda on my shoulder, but not comfortably for any length of time so I usually just wear her on the crook of my arm.
  6. When I tried the Miranda on I didn't like the way it fit on my shoulder. I prefer bags that I can carry on the shoulder. It's a gorgeous bag but not for me, for this reason :sad:
  7. I agree with everything you said...just stressing now on whether or not I am going to be
    able to wear it there for any length of time due the clearance on the bag. Geez...I feel like I can never be happy! :upsidedown: