Is lilac 06 still available?

chris19

O.G.
May 11, 2006
Can anybody tell me whether if Lilac 06 is still available in the first? I really want to get the lilac colour as my first b-bag after seeing so many pretty pictures! It really comes down to the black or the lilac but I figured black is available every season right???

:hysteric: damn! but i had such high hopes of owning a new lilac first!!!! do you think they will come out with a new lilac for the next season? Is lilac one of the popular colours??? or they just don't make enough since its not a classic colour like browns and black?

I just bumped the thread on the current stock of BalNY back to the first page. It shows the current stock - I think it was 2/7/07, and it shows they still have a 06 lilac first in stock. Call them. :yes:

I recently received the current stock list for Cultstatus too - they had a lilac in twiggy I think - but I'm looking for the first for my first b-bag!! I shall try BALNY and let you guys know!

I recently received the current stock list for Cultstatus too - they had a lilac in twiggy I think - but I'm looking for the first for my first b-bag!! I shall try BALNY and let you guys know!

Good luck - ask for Terry - tell her that a purse forum member referred you - Larnette posted the BalNY stock listing, and I'm sure that Terry would want to know where the referral came from. :smile:

I called and was able to order a rouge theatre that they still had in stock from 05. I rec'd the bag yesterday, and it is beautiful. :smile:

Good luck - ask for Terry - tell her that a purse forum member referred you - Larnette posted the BalNY stock listing, and I'm sure that Terry would want to know where the referral came from. :smile:

I called and was able to order a rouge theatre that they still had in stock from 05. I rec'd the bag yesterday, and it is beautiful. :smile:

Lovely~ what did you get in the rouge '05???? Love that color!:love: Congrats!!!:heart:

Wow, a Rouge Theatre?! What style did you get? That is a wonderful find!