Is It Wrong To Cheat?!!!

Hey 24F, that new Chanel is amazing!!!
msbroberts - I don't think I've ever seen yellow box calf! It's beautiful and I'll bet it actually goes with a lot. It's perfect with Murakami accessories!

24 said:
Kou, isn't it? I love the color--very close to Rouge H! I photographed it here w/ my Rouge H Chevre Kelly:

RougeHbagsKellyChanel24F.jpg

GASP!!!!!!!!! Anything in rouge h seems to make my heart stop beating these days!! Simply stunning!! Me :heart: :heart: :heart: your kelly!

msbroberts, that yellow box birkin is very unusual.. I adore box!

:roflmfao:
msbroberts, that yellow box birkin is very unusual.. I adore box!

:roflmfao:

Thanks, I think...I know it's not a very classic color, and probably an odd choice for a first Hermes....but as I said I fell in love on sight.

I know most 'lucky' bag findings are special orders that fall through for one reason or another, DH and have tried to speculate over my bag...did someone come in all excited to pick it up, and go "Oh! Dear! what was I thinking!" :wtf: It's very different and huge and I have to be very carefully of the light colored calf, but I love her anyway!

You would surprised how much yellow and white I have in my wardrobe now....but it is very limiting because of the color, thankfully I am in CA so I can use her pretty much Feb- September.

My next purchase was much more reasonable, chocolate, 40 togo. Still big, but so perfect for traveling. Speaking of cheating...I use it with my LV luggage and it matches perfect.

Msbroberts, I think it's perfectly fine to have a bright color for your first Hermes. I mean, my first bag is also very bright. In fact, I don't plan on getting any browns or blacks for at least another 20 years or so ... Hermes does color so well that even the most unconventional color always comes out looking absolutely dazzling.
A brown 40cm Birkin will be so versatile!! Have you placed an order for it?