is it worth it to go to saks nyc today

hlfinn

ASO The Today Show
O.G.
Nov 3, 2006
to see what they have? there are a few pairs of cls i want to try on but not sure if they have a lot of stock after the big event this week. anyone know?

theres new things coming in all the time so if you have time I would say go for it. you never know what you'll find. you just might get lucky & find some really good stuff =)

I think if you end up going into the city and you find nothing at Saks, its ok because luckily theres Berdorf, Jeffereys and CL boutiques a plenty! (well, you know what I mean!) So go have fun in the city!

I say go. They probably stocked up the next day anyways. After I left on Thursday there was nothing left, but im sure they did not keep it that way, no way can they keep it like that. Its worth a try. I agree with boslvuton, you in the city so you can go to any store to try CL's on.

oh i live in manhattan so it's no biggie for me to go there. i went to bg on friday night and there was nothing i wanted. anyway since it's now snowy and windy i think i'll pass for today. thanks though.

oh i live in manhattan so it's no biggie for me to go there. i went to bg on friday night and there was nothing i wanted. anyway since it's now snowy and windy i think i'll pass for today. thanks though.
Its really windy here, so its probably even more windy in the city.
There is always tom. :yes:

yes there is! omg it's horrible out now. well, it was about 15 min ago. i was having lunch with my stepfather and as we were leaving it looked like a blizzard. the snow was coming down fully sideways!

One of the posts leadingup to CL's visit said Saks was supposed to get a big shipment Monday night, but it had not arrived. My guess is it arrivredv Tue or Wed and has been put out bynow.

i am so tempted to go but i should clean instead. i want bright happy colored shoes right now so i can look at them and think of warm weather coming! lol. i've been on pretty much every site i can find trying to find a nice blue shoe! lol