Is it true.........

Jan 4, 2008
That there are two different Carly's out there? I was told that the First Carly's have more metal therefor making them a little heavier also they had a purple interior and that there was a second release of them with less metal used and has brown/tan interior? I know a girl who has the same size and outside color as my Carly, yet her bag is lighter and the interior is brown. I know for a fact that she purchased hers at a Coach store.

That there are two different Carly's out there? I was told that the First Carly's have more metal therefor making them a little heavier also they had a purple interior and that there was a second release of them with less metal used and has brown/tan interior? I know a girl who has the same size and outside color as my Carly, yet her bag is lighter and the interior is brown. I know for a fact that she purchased hers at a Coach store.

I don't know about hardware but as for the interior colors, different color Carly bags may have different interior colors. I know the Khaki/Saddle combo had a purple interior and the newer Khaki/Black combo has a tan interior. The Khaki/Chocolate has a chocolate interior, the Khaki/Chambray has a light blue interior-you get the idea.

I don't know about hardware but as for the interior colors, different color Carly bags may have different interior colors. I know the Khaki/Saddle combo had a purple interior and the newer Khaki/Black combo has a tan interior. The Khaki/Chocolate has a chocolate interior, the Khaki/Chambray has a light blue interior-you get the idea.

Thanks! That makes sense, I have just been reading about the purplish interior that I didn't know the others had different colors. So my friend my very well have the slim version of my khaki/saddle, because the interior of hers is a tan.