Is it too much to wear sig denim shoes with jeans?

1. I've been looking offhandedly at some signature denim colored ballet flats...
    would it be too much to wear them with jeans? What would you wear them with?
  2. Here is a picture too!
  3. I think it would look soo cute with jeans. If you feel comfortable with the whole outfit then rock it out!! Those are adorable.
  4. Go for it!
  5. Nope, those would look nice with jeans.
  6. I think they would look cute with super dark skinny jeans. I think they would look a bit funny with lighter coloured jeans though. JMO.
  7. I think you could wear them as long as the jeans are dark and your top is simple. I also think they would look cute with a denim skirt when spring rolls around.
  8. I do not like denim on denim unless they are a match or a very close match.
  9. My mom pairs hers often. I think it looks nice.
  10. Not at all, I think it'd look so cute actually!

I've seen people with their Denim Sig Stripe tote and jeans and it dresses them up perfectly!
  11. I think they would look great with jeans!
  12. I was worried about that too.. i ended up just buying the black ones and the pair of brown ones and fought myself on keeping the denim ones
  13. What about a pair of black trousers?
  14. Not at all. The denim signature looks great with jeans.
  15. I agree. I don't see why you can't wear them as long as the jeans match the shoes. I think it would look adorable! I would wear them with a simple top.