Is it too matchy matchy if I pair the GH gladiator sandals with a GH bag?

I would wear them with a Silver GH Day .... because: #1 the silver would match better, and #2 the giant hardware isn't as overwhelming on the day bag. Otherwise, I would wear a RH bag with the sandals.

Yasmin, separate them, please. The hardware can be too much of a good thing.... Love all your handbags and sandals! And thanks for the link to shoebunny - I've added it to my favorites - great site! Have a wonderful time in the South of France...

WOW! What beautiful bags and sandals! I love them all, but I too think that the GH sandals are best worn seperate from the GH bags! I'd not hesitate to wear them with RH bags, though! What gorgeous items!

those sandals are gorgeous! i saw them last week and my jaw dropped. i would wear them separately because I don't want the bag to take away from the sandals. those sandals are really stylin!!

Ugh, the white sandals are really worn out now. I hardly ever wore them and I'm embarrased to wear it now due to all the stains. :Push: I'm afraid to polish it as it'll get ruined. The studded sandals have a better longevity. Anyway, it's still nearly 100 degrees here - so it's perfectly normal to still wear them. :P