Is it too late....

1. Yay! I am finally back from my maternity leave and along with that I am back to handbag purchasing. No more ban... :smile:

Went to NM yesterday and saw this Britt patent bag and kinda fell in love with it but not sure if the patent will still be a trend? Will this patent bag last me forever?

Need opinions :smile: I miss this forum :smile:
  2. Welcome back!

I think patent comes and go, and will come back again, so if you like the style, I'd say go for it! It's easy to maintain too.
  3. I think it may be a trend, but what do I know? I thought capris would go out of style back in '98. lol.
  4. I think this bag is made of fabric - dialux or something. You may want to check the gucci website to verify. My SA didn't know too much about it, when I asked if it would hold up.
  5. were you going to get it in the boston style or the tote? I like it in the tote, with the double straps and shoulder straps. i think its a cool bag, especially during fall/winter and summer nights. So you could probably get your money's worth.
  6. I love the Britt tote! I especially love the one with the red/green web between the GGs.
  7. I love the GG logo too and what I was looking at was the tote.
    I went back there to take a second look but I dont like the dialux material.
    Plus the double straps keep falling off my shoulder when I tried it.
    Snif...I might have to wait and get something else that I really like.