Is It Too Late For a Spy?

1. I'm new in this (Fendi) Forum. I'm more familiar with LV's. Looking at those Spy Bags made me want one. I understand the bag originally came out sometime 2005. No offense meant to Spy lovers but may I ask if it's too late to buy a Spy? Is it worth keeping?
  2. I think I has become a classic Fendi!! I think it will be around for a very, very long time!!!
  3. Welcome to the Fendi thread. The spy is a classic, it is such a beautiful bag the leather is to die for so soft and bubbly. Also the colours, its a stunning bag and like Princess said shall be around for a very long time
  4. Totally!:yes:
  5. There are always new designs coming in for the different seasons, so I don't think it would be too late. A few of the colours are pretty much fixed for all seasons.
  6. Thanks to all of you. I'll keep them in mind. I'm thinking of buying a Zucca or a Dark Brown leather Spy :smile:
  7. I bought my Zucca in July 2005 and NOTHING can tear us apart.

I bought a white LV Suhali in September and a black Jimmy Choo Ramona for Christmas but I still carry my Spy EVERY DAY!! We are sooooooooooo in love :love:

I still get compliments on my Spy just about every day.
  8. delete... double post
  9. Personally, I don't think it'll ever be too late for a Spy. It's a beautiful bag with amazing construction and features. For beauty like that, it'll never be "OUT". I'd take the leap, just don't be surprised if you go for more than one! ;)
  10. baye, I had the same thoughts as you when I bought my spy in Nov/Dec. I've never regretted it. Another friend also just picked up one in Rome few weeks ago. We totally love the bags!! It's so spacious and soft. Definitely worth keeping it.
  11. I think it's a classic bag to own :smile:
  12. It's never too late. Spacious and soft.. though my friend ridicule me that there are many fakes out there.. imitation is the best form of flattery!