is it time to put my cerise into retirement?

NO!!! don`t give up your 1st love!!!! lol If you ask me, I`d never sell my first LV ever. Although it`s far from being my most expensive item, I still love it and will cherish it `til death do us apart even if it means abandonning all my other LVs! lol Sorry, I`m just a hopeless romantic! lol If your clés is starting to get scratched, just store it away, but don`t sell it, PLEASE! I`m going to cry if you do.... :crybaby:

Depends on what kind of future you have in mind for your cerises cles....

I'd say retire it for a while, get a new snazzy one, then take out the cerises once in a while. Or retire it for good, but keep it.

I use my Cerises Speedy almost every day and I always feel bad about it. I believe the rule of thumb with special pieces is to wear them only in the season they were created for and then put them away for a few years before taking them out again. Clearly, I don't follow this rule - but I know I heard it somewhere.

I use my Cerises Speedy almost every day and I always feel bad about it. I believe the rule of thumb with special pieces is to wear them only in the season they were created for and then put them away for a few years before taking them out again. Clearly, I don't follow this rule - but I know I heard it somewhere.

Then I've got it all wrong, I use the Cerises Speedy when I wear red. (red sweater with jeans, etc.) I wish it looked brand new again and I could break it in all over a second time.