Is it time for another LV?

1. It's ALWAYS time for another LV!!!:lol: Sadly, I know very little about Epi so can't help you there.:sad:

2. i have never seen that style!
    but the colour looks cool, someway a bit vintage-ish!

3. Well, it's a nice looking bag. The only thing that bothers me is the big space between the letters and the numbers on the date code. Maybe try to find someone or two, with a bag from that time 93/94 and see if their bags have a space between the date code. Or even maybe ask vuitton.com if they ever did that. That's the only thing I'm worried about with this!!

4. It's real. I don't think I've ever seen fake clunys.

5. I've seen that style before.
    That one looks real.
    There are other authentic ones (look at completed listings or try and find some from poupette sellers to compare pictures) that have the date code all funny like that.
    That seller seems to have sold a lot of authentic bags.

6. It is pretty...good luck!

7. Hey, it's always time for another LV!!! As soon as I buy something, I'm already thinking about what else I want to buy.

8. So true... :lol: :lol: :lol:

9. That's funny, Irene... I said that to myself when I read the title of the thread and then I read your response :yes:

10. Everytime I get an LV I'm straight away thinking of the next one.
    It's my reason for going to work:p

11. It looks real but the date code bothers me, slightly crooked IMO..beautiful color

12. it's always time for another LV !

the seller seems legit .. and if you can get it for a good price .. go for it!

13. If you like it and are confident it's real, get it!