Kate Spade

Is it spring yet?!

Posted By bobbyjean Posted Feb 2, 2014

1. Went shopping yesterday at the outlets. It's cold but the sun was out and needed to get out for a bit. Wasn't looking for anything but this bag and wallet and card/ID case came home with me. Just love looking at the colors! Cheers to spring....whenever it gets here! :smile:

2. Wellesley bag in porcelain... wellesley zip around wallet in ballet slip and card/ID case in same ballet slip.

1391372817730.jpg
  3. Beautiful bag! I love the shape! And the pink on your SLGs is gorgeous! Surely the pretty pastels will make spring show up sooner! Congrats on your finds!

4. Thanks! I they'll be fun for spring!

5. Very nice! I'm ready to carry spring bags too!

6. that pink color is tdf!! you're totally making me want to take a trip to the outlets but i know i shouldn't!

7. Thanks! I'm kind of over winter!

8. I shouldn't have either. I was actually thinking I'd get something at the Coach outlet but I didn't like anything. I went into Kate..... and there was a lot of cute things!

9. Really cute! I love the shape of that bag but haven't decided if I feel it's too bulky to carry for me. Nice choices for spring!

10. Thank you! I know what you mean about the bag. I am 100% sure I'm keeping wallet/card case....jury still out on bag.

11. I have the same wallet and bag in the same colours! Love the pink especially, thinking of getting a spare wallet before this colour gets sold out for good.

12. Love the color!

13. I love the color of the bag and accessories! What a lovely way to spend the day.

14. I think so too..the colors make me happy!

15. I have the same bag in navy and I wasn't sure about the bulkiness either. I have been carrying it for about 3 weeks now and I love it! I took off the crossbody strap, I think that's where it could look bulky. Handheld it is adorable, and not heavy at all. I've gotten a few compliments from strangers about how cute it is. The only minor complaint I have is you have to be careful when reaching in because of the zippers.